Computer Misuse Act 1990
Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998
The Company, Limited Liability Partnership and Business (Names and Trading Disclosures) Regulations 2015
The Provision of Services Regulations 2009
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
nedwos® is a Registered Trade Mark and trading name of Andrew Sowden and nedwos ltd; a private limited by shares company, CRN 10994118, registered at Companies House in England and Wales.
Blackpool Homes is a trading name of Homes in Blackpool Ltd; a private limited by shares company, CRN 11113784, registered at Companies House in England and Wales.
Although we work primarily at client sites, nedwos®, and Homes in Blackpool Ltd can be contacted via nedwos ltd, Powell Avenue, Blackpool, FY4 3HQ
Currently, none of the services we provide are subject to registration with a Trade Register, Regulator or Professional Body within the UK.
nedwos ltd is registered for VAT reference GB280905203 and with the ICO reference ZA759919
All our information and documentation is confidential and provided only in English, and unless otherwise indicated, are “secret” as defined in the EU Trade Secrets Directive and WTO TRIPS Agreement.
Where appropriate, nedwos only provide “professional opinion” and do not give advice of any kind. Decisions influenced by this opinion are the sole responsibility of the person(s) making that decision.
You are bound by the conditions described on our privacy and website use page. Unauthorised access to, misuse of, or interference with this system or “equipment interference” to this or any related systems is prohibited and constitutes an offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
In addition, all transactions are subject to the following:
- our standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
- if relevant, a valid On-site/Off-site Services Agreement (OsSA)
- the Order Quotation or Order Confirmation as appropriate
- for late payment, extra charges may be made as follows:
- interest (both before and after judgement) on the account total balance outstanding at the Statutory Interest Rate (currently of 8% per annum above the Bank of England base rate) from time to time until payment in full is made, such interest being calculated on a daily basis
- £12 for any/each item of correspondence in connection with the account
- compensation as per the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, Section 5A
nedwos and/or the Companies do not accept service of documents by email or fax.
“nedwos” is a Registered Trademark., all trading styles and website names are Trade Marks of nedwos ltd and/or Andrew Sowden.
© 2007-2021 is reserved for all information and content within this, and related websites and documentation by nedwos®, unless otherwise acknowledged.
All communications including, but not limited to, emails, telephone calls, meetings, chats, social media posts and video conferences may be recorded.
Intellectual Property Rights
Andrew Sowden reserves all relevant intellectual property rights including but not limited to:
- copyright (the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988)
- database right (the Copyright and Rights in Database Regulations 1997)
- publication right (the Copyright and Related Rights Regulations 1996)
- rights in performances (the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988)