innovation, mentoring and leadership in technology, systems and governance for socially responsible enterprises
We are looking for a driven technical Business Development Manager to spearhead our SME division.
Knowledge of Cloud Computing, especially MS Azure or Amazon Web Services, is preferable however training will be offered to the right candidate.
This is a flexible position, allowing you the time and freedom to pursue other (non-competing) activities.
Build a leading market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screening potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protecting nedwos’ intellectual property by keeping all information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Enhancing the reputation of nedwos by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
To apply for this opportunity please visit www.nedwos.co.uk.